1) This game is played with 2 players.
2) It is played with two dice.
3) Each player rolls the dice to see who goes first. The lowest roll goes first. A 2 is the lowest roll. If a tie, both players roll again.
4) Note that the lowest roll goes first in this game and is player 1.
5) Player 1 rolls the dice, player 2 has to match the roll. (e.g., you roll a 6, player 2 has to roll a 6.)
6) If player 2 matches the roll they win. If they don't match the roll, player 1 rolls and tries to match the roll that player 2 just rolled.
7) The first player to match the other players roll wins.